Friday 17 June 2011

History of Art and Design


History of Art and Design
1)    What do you want from this course?
Well…not really sure…I am still wondering about it…
I hope the class will discuss more about the artworks from western artists.

2)    What do you want to be doing in
5 years?
After 5 years, I hope I can be successfully graduated from UTAR and seeking for a job that related to my course that studied.

10 years?
In 10 years, I wanted to be a designer that really design or come out some artwork that can represent me. Besides, I also hope that my design style can really be liked by people.

20 years?
I hope I can be the artist or designer like Ai Wei Wei.
Dare to think, dare to do.
Design with own thinking and explore myself.

3)    What do you hope to get from this particular class?
I hope the class will discuss more about the artworks from western artists.
I wish to know how the difference between those artists was and what their thinking for each of their artworks.
It may be helpful for me to develop my own self thinking.

4)    Is history of art and design necessary do you think for your larger goal?
I think it could be a YES.
Well, we need to understand with the pass and also it may help us lots in our design areas.
With the history, we could know how the demand of the society was across the time, how was the change of people from time to time and any other variables.

No comments:

Post a Comment